Neemopani is back again with some refreshing recipes. These are just the right things you want on your Sehar or Iftar table. And that’s a refreshing glass of juice. The first thing we look for after breaking our fast is something refreshing, tasty, and chilled to drink. Obviously, if you don’t drink and eat for the most part of the day, then go to work or any educational institute that too in this weather where all you can feel is the sun and its blazing warmth. However, a sip of your favorite drink makes you forget about all that and you just breathe a sigh of relief while enjoying the drink. So, today we bring to you the three most preferred drinks in Ramadan and summer too. in Ramadan special recipes we will share with you the recipes of Pina colada, Mint Margarita, and Lemon Soda.
Sehri Special – Tawa Chicken Qeema
- Coconut Powder: 1 Tablespoon
- Cream: 2 Tablespoon
- Pineapple (canned): 1 Cup
- Pineapple Juice: 1 Cup
- Sugar: 1 Tablespoon
- add pineapple (canned), pineapple juice, sugar, coconut powder, and cream in a blender.
- Now blend the ingredients until mixed well. Don’t blend too much just till they are properly mixed.
- Now take a glass rinse it with water and dip it into coconut powder.
- Now pour the blended mixture into the glass.
- A refreshing glass of pina colada is ready…..
- Ice cubes
- Black salt: ½ tsp
- Lemon juice: 3 tbs
- Salt: ¼ tsp or to taste
- Mint leaves: 1 Cup
- Soda water: 500 ml
- Sugar: 2-3 tbs or to taste
- Add lemon juice, black salt, mint leaves, sugar, salt, soda water, and ice cubes in a blender.
- Now blend the ingredients well.
- Pour the blended mixture into a glass.
- You can easily make 3 to four servings with this recipe.
- Enjoy the summers with a chilled glass of Mint Margarita in your hand.
- Black Salt: 1tsp
- Ice: 1 cup
- Lemons: 2large
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Soda water: 3cups
- Sugar: 4tbs or to taste
- Take 2 lemons and squeeze the juice into a cup.
- Add salt, sugar, water, lemon juice, and ice into a blender.
- Blend the ingredients for 30 seconds till it gets fizzy.
- Pour the blended mixture into the glass.
- Viola the magistic summer and Ramadan drink is ready.
These drinks are not only refreshing but also very healthy and easy to make. Almost everything is available in your kitchen, what are you waiting for try it NOW!!