Today, Neemopani brings you one of the delicious and most preferred iftar recipes. It’s none other than the fruity, juicy, easy to make, and light-to-eat fruit chaat. But in desi households usually, we make fruit chaat with tang or lemon juice in it. To eat the same thing for 30 straight days sounds so monotonous but we can’t help but eat it. Not only because it adds a different flavor to our iftar but also is very nutritious for our health. So, we thought fruit chaat agar must hai tau why not try a different recipe? Why not take simple fruit chaat to next level? Keeping it tasty and healthy. This time in the iftar special we bring to you creamy fruit chaat.
Creamy Fruit Chaat Ingredients
- Chilled fresh cream: 2 packets
- Chickpeas (boiled): 1cup
- Grapes: 1 cup
- Cocktail fruit: 1 can
- Bananas (sliced): 4
- Guavas(chopped): 4
- Apples(chopped): 2
- Mangoes(chopped): 2
- Peaches(chopped): 2
- Boiled potato(chopped): 1
- Caster sugar: 4tbsp
- Chaat masala: 1-1/2tsp
- Black pepper: 1/4tsp
- Salt: 1/2tsp
- Take a big bowl and add all the chopped fruits, cocktail fruits, chopped potato, and boiled chickpeas to it.
- Take another bowl and add cream, black pepper, chaat masala, caster sugar, and salt to it. Put the mixture in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Now add the cream mixture to the fruits and mix well.
- Easy to make and light to eat creamy fruit chaat is ready.
Now it’s a tight competition between the juicy fruit chaat and creamy fruit chaat. Let us know about your experience and for easier, pocket-friendly, and yummy recipes, stay tuned to Neemopani.