Today, we came up with a recipe that would be delicious, fulfilling, easy to make, and light on the pocket. The dish would definitely make your Sehri Special. Who doesn’t love chicken qeema but ever tried tawa special chicken qeema? Oh, it’s super yummy. This is a dish you don’t want to miss out on. So, in this article, we will share the recipe of Tawa Chicken Qeema, which will make your Sehri even better.
Tawa Special Chicken Qeema Ingredients
- Chicken mince: 700g
- Salt: to taste
- Red chili powder: 1 tbsp
- Red pepper (crushed): 1 tsp
- Fenugreek leaves (dried): 1 tbsp
- Coriander (crushed): 1 tbsp
- Turmeric: 1 tsp
- Garam masala: 1 tsp
- Oil: ½ cup
- Butter: 20g
- Garlic (chopped): 1 tbsp
- Onion (chopped): 2
- Tomatoes (chopped): 6
- Green chilies (chopped): 4
- Mint leaves (chopped): 10g
- Coriander leave (chopped): 10g
- Heat oil in a flat pan.
- Now add onion, garlic, turmeric, fenugreek leaves, tomatoes, coriander leaves, minced chicken, red chili powder, mint leaves, crushed chili, garam masala, salt, coriander, and green chilies. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add water (half cup) and wait for 5 to 7 minutes to let it simmer on low flame.
- Cook it properly and add butter to it.
- Now garnish your Tawa Qeema with green chilies, tomatoes, and coriander leaves (crushed).
- Your Tawa Qeema is ready. Enjoy it with your family and friends.
Time for preparation: 20 minutes
Time for cooking: 8-10 minutes
Serving for: 4-5 people
As in Sehri, you don’t have enough time to follow difficult recipes. That is why keeping all this in mind, this recipe of Tawa Chicken Qeema will save your time and you’ll be able to enjoy it as well. In the coming week, Neemopani will be back with more delicious and easy-to-make recipes, so stay tuned.