The politics of Pakistan has been fluctuating through the years, and even one person within the government wants to do something good – they are not given the chance to do so. Under the guidance and leadership of our Prime Minister Imran Khan – Pakistan seems to be flourishing day by day. All good things take time, and so the government of PTI should be given a chance to do what they promised. One of those things is the Sehat Sahulat Card.
What is the Sehat Sahulat Card?
Sehat Sahulat card is part of a program, which aims to help the people all over Pakistan who do not have menial services such as health facilities. The idea behind this is very simple; to reach out to the lower-class people of Pakistan and give them the basic human necessities – medical care.
This program has started because of Imran Khan – our Prime Minister who has nothing but a kind heart for the people of Pakistan. Imran Khan Sahib wants to bring about a Pakistan, which one of the greatest leaders of all time – Quaid-e-Azam envisioned. To see Pakistan flourish and develop into a country whose examples are shared all over the world; all the while maintaining and following the Islamic guidelines has been the vision of both Quaid-e-Azam, and Imran Khan.
The Sehat Sahulat Card is especially for people who cannot afford to take care of their medical expenses. To explain in detail, the following are salient features of the said service:
- Coverage of medical expenses worth Rs. 60,000 per family in a year.
- Coverage of major hospitalization diseases worth Rs. 400,000 per family in a year.
- In special cases, this can also be extended up to Rs. 1,000,000.
- These services will be covered via government-registered insurance companies.
- Any number of people within the immediate family are covered within this service.
- The head of the family is eligible for the card – under which all the family members (Wife, children) are covered.
- All diseases are covered.
- Angioplasty, brain surgery, cancer, and several other medical operations will be offered free of cost for the cardholders.
- The Sehat Insaf Cardwill cover the treatment of all ailments except transplants.
- The Sehat Sahulat Programmewill benefit approximately 1.5 crore people currently living below the poverty line.
This service so far is only in the Federal City, Cities in Punjab, areas in Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan. For anyone who wants to avail of this service should text their CNIC number to 8500, and await the eligibility response.
This initiative by the government of PTI needs to be appreciated. It will not only help the people of Pakistan but also give them back their rights, which they have not had. This is nothing short of light of hope for the people of Pakistan, and now with this, the words by the great Imran Khan seem all the truer, ‘Ghabrana Nahien Hai.’
And to this, we have only one response, ‘Khan Sahab, aab nahien ghabratay hum! Aap jo hain humaray sath!’