Who doesn’t like to look pretty too with makeup? The trends suggest that people have gone from the glamorous to the no makeup which enhances their features rather than making them fair and fake. Accepting a skin tone is the most important fact in our lives. The glow comes from within and the makeup just enhances what you have. We have some tips for doing the most perfect makeup from our fashion desk.
- After washing, hydrating and exfoliating your face Makeup needs to be applied quickly for best results. Warm water, facial massage, and the cream, oil, or any serum of your own choice gets the process started by filling wrinkles and removing flakes.
- Prep your skin well for the good and perfect results.
DO EYE MAKEUP BEFORE FACE MAKEUP
- It’s a good thing to do without any mess. No worries about cheek powder shadow stains or under-eye linear smudges that could “dirty” foundation, blush, or concealer and need redoing.
GO FOR GLOW AND BRIGHTNESS NOT COVERAGE
- Makeup on the face impacts a healthy appearance and restores vitality. You should go with one shade Warmer or more golden instead of a perfect match to pasty, ashy skin and neutralize redness.
- Next, choose the foundation of your own choice. In summer you should go with powdered form and in winter you can go with a liquid form to merge them into your skin perfectly.
APPLY BLUSH AND LIPSTICK + BLUSH HIGH ON CHEEKBONES AND HIGHLIGHTER ON BEAUTY BONES
- It adds life and energy to your face and blends properly right into your skin if you blend properly it gives a natural looking.
- Choose a vibrant and clear shade of pink, rose red, and apricot which totally depends on your skin tone.
- Don’t use fade or dark shades which do not match your skin it gives an artificial effect on your skin.
- Blend properly and tap it to blend smoothly. It gives an amazing and natural effect.
MAKEUP FIXER AT LAST
- It provides a glow to your skin, exchanges your Makeup, and can reduce the caking effect. It helps makeup last longer.
The easiest way to level up your Makeup routine is to try applying your foundation before concealer and you should prep your skin as well for better results.
Hope you liked the tips for makeup. If you have any secret and hot tips, do share them with us. For more such articles, stay tuned to Neemopani.
*Tania Mumtaz is an in-house Makeup Artist at Neemopani. She is passionate about makeup and is a freelancer Makeup artist as well.