Ever wondered what the universe is all about? It surely doesn’t revolve around some people *pun intended*. What if you weren’t born a human, would life be any different? What if dinosaurs were still alive, would we be their meals?
If you’re like most of the people out there who love procrastinating, especially during office hours, you would have lots of profound questions in mind. What if, Why so, Which one etc. It is human nature to question. We are curious species who have longed for answers throughout existence of human history.
Let’s go through some thought provoking questions together.
Q1. What life event in the past is the most significant for making you the person you are today?
- For most desi households, AMI’S FLYING CHAPPAL would be the secret to what we are today. It is for me for sure.
Q2. How would you find out what your role is in life?
- As someone who spends hours finding what to order for dinner and ends up having tinday salan, finding out my role in life would be a little “too easy.” Koi challenge tou do.
Q3. Do aliens exist and will they be using our energy sources causing us to extinct?
- About aliens we’re not sure but sath walon ka doggy Tommy will surely be extinct if he continues to pee on our driveway.
Q4. Could there possibly be a chance of some other civilization somewhere in another galaxy in another solar system on another planet?
- Definitely have thought of this theory so many times. What if there are actual people living on another planet who also think they are the only ones in the whole solar system?
Q5. Does time travel actually exist?
- Atleast I hope it does. How cool would it be to go back in time and attend one of the Elvis Presley concerts in a glittery outfit and afro haircut. Or attend our parents wedding, now that would certainly be so cool!
Questions and questions with no logical or satisfactory answers! The more you dive into finding answers, the more questions you come across with. But hey, just because a question doesn’t seem to have an answer to it, doesn’t mean it has to be serious. Some really profound questions can be answered as light banter.
We strive to learn the truth, but there are some truths that are so hard to discover that our human logic fails to calculate the right understanding. So we end up leaving these questions unanswered, hoping that someday, the development of human intelligence – or perhaps even divine intervention – will reveal the answers to us and help us get a better grasp of the realities around us.
Also read: Suno, Tumharay Lye Ek Rishta Aya Hai!