South Asian Weddings are supposed to the pompous, and extravagant. If not, they are not shadis for us. They remain the talk of the town for days, setting trends. This season it is time for minimal bridal makeup. Earlier no makeup looks were in trend which created a hype.
With Summers approaching, it is the best decision one can ever do. Where you don’t have to worry about smudging the makeup with sweat. Most of the brides are keeping it minimal rather than adding layers of foundation. It gives a natural look styled with heavy jewelry and hairstyle. Some of the makeup looks this season is:
- a dewy base, winged eyeliner, and pink lips
- soft rose pink makeup, flowers in the hair
- soft brown smokey eyes, a pink glossy lip, and side-parted open hair
- bronze makeup and slicked-back hair
- glossy lips, heavy eyelashes, and blushy cheeks with hair tied in a bun or braid
- a simple pink lip with neutral hues and hair tied back
- pastels and pinks, with flowers in hair
This gives a more natural look and saves the brides from hassle.
We hope you incorporate these looks into your wedding festivities. We will be back with more trending fashion topics. Stay tuned.
Which Pakistani Celebrity Has The Best Hairstyle?