Neemopani is back with the latest round of scholarships. Today we bring to you the most authentic, competitive, merit-based, and most awaited scholarship opportunity for you. Germany’s largest scholarship program DAAD or German Academic Exchange Service has opened its extensive scholarship award for international students which includes Pakistani students as well. For people who don’t know DAAD represents 365 higher education institutions of Germany including technical universities, applied sciences general universities, music, and art colleges. It offers scholarship grants to German and International students to get enrolled in one of the DAAD-backed higher education institutes in Germany. This time DAAD scholarships for Pakistani students are based on the Helmut-Schmidt-Programme.
The scholarship program is funded by the German Federal foreign office The DAAD supported Helmut-Schmidt-Programme or Public Policy and Good Governance aims at providing the students from developing countries a chance to master in a field that will help them lead the country one day. The students who seek to advance social justice and democracy in their own countries.
The scholarships are offered for Masters program. The highly qualified graduates would be taught administration, political science, economics, and law.
The application form submission date is from 1 June till 31 July 2022.
- Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg: Master of Analysis and Design of Social Protection Systems
- University of Duisburg-Essen: Master of Development and Governance
- University of Erfurt: Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- Otto Von Guericke University Magdeburg: Peace and Conflict Studies (PACS)
- University of Applied Sciences Osnabrück: Master of Management in Nonprofit-Organisationen
- University of Passau: Master of Governance and Public Policy
- University of Passau: Development Studies
- University of Potsdam: Master of Public Management (MPM)
- Graduates from developing countries (bachelor or equivalent)
- All the Masters courses have their own selection and eligibility criteria.
- First degree completed with good grades (above average).
- Complete documents related to the degree, grades, work experience, language skills, etc.
- The information provided in the form should match with the documents provided.
- Candidates who have spent more than the past 15 months in a country not listed on the DAC list are not eligible.
- Practical experience relevant to the Helmut-Schmidt Program.
For more information regarding the scholarship, visit the official website of DAAD.