Are you a BD champion who has successfully sourced clients from North America, Australia, New Zealand and UK? This position is for you!
As the Neemopani Business Development officer, your primary focus will be to identify and look for potential project opportunities in North America, Australia and similar countries, to help accelerate our growth in these regions. You will be responsible for defining processes and leading a team to achieve lead generation and new business targets and to Seed, negotiate and close contracts for a broad portfolio of services that meets or exceeds the yearly service projects and revenues targets. You will work closely with senior management to provide a direction and guidance to the company in-terms of revenue generation and lead the team from the front as well as working with with the agency specialists in delivering crafted and strategic proposals that meet the needs of the prospects. You will support in the sourcing of new business leads in our Potential Markets, and grow relationships with prospects on an ongoing and consistent basis, nurturing them into tangible opportunities in line with agreed targets.
- Developing a Quarterly Business Plan for Revenue Generation from Agency and Service Providing.
- Driving new business with existing customers and establishing new client in North America, EU and Australia and Generating a pipeline of opportunities by strategically identifying prospects and building relationships.
- We are conversion focused, your main goal will be to convert potential clients to meet out the overall revenue generation targets of the company.
- Take new service propositions to market to meet defined revenue targets from direct sales & partner channels
- Work closely with senior management to provide a direction and guidance to the company in-terms of revenue generation Bringing new insight, ideas and creativity to the table as you devise new approaches to target prospective clients
- Nurturing relationships with target organisations and sustain rapport with them.
- Understanding client’s business needs and solving for the client’s unique problems
- Using market intelligence to support planning, prioritisation and decision making.
- Follow up on incoming leads - taking their initial interest and building on this through contact by phone, email, F2F or online meeting (for overseas prospects) - resulting in a serious sales opportunity and then on to close.
- Take proactive ownership for improving pitching standards to boost conversion. This could include bid management; RFI/ITT completion; project management; advising on insight and strategy; advising on pitch theatre; and ‘pitch doctoring'
- Playing a leading role in the team as a whole, fostering a sharing environment that helps create continuous improvement.
- This role is directly reporting to the CPO, hence you must have Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with ability to give research based answers.
- No. of opportunities created
- No. of F2F meeting/demo/online meetings/agenda-driven calls
- Number of outbound activities
- Conversion of opportunities
- Hitting sales targets
- Proven track record of building relationships in person, online and via phone in North American, EU and Australian markets (Critical).
- Careful attention to detail as, with all sales roles, correct input of data into our CRM is critical.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage a varied workload according to formal and natural deadlines
- Preferable sales experience in selling to brands
- Understanding of the marketing/advertising industry and/or function
- Experience of demonstrating a product/service online or in person and building package solutions
- Experience of working with CRM databases would be ideal (Salesforce), as well as and Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint) or Google suite
Be part of an extraordinary story!
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. We hire exceptionally talented people and give them the space they need to excel. No glass ceilings here. The sky is the limit and we mean it!
Neemopani is committed to diversity and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. All qualified applicants are welcomed and encouraged to apply.