This is an Entry Level Position:
As the Neemopani Business Development Assistant, you will be supporting your BD Manager to identify and look for potential project opportunities in the market and assist in general day to day tasks including following up on leads. You will be responsible for defining processes and leading a team to achieve lead generation and new business targets and to Seed, negotiate and close contracts for a broad portfolio of services that meets or exceeds the yearly service projects and revenues targets.
- Promote and generate new business leads through Google, LinkedIn, and other Online bidding platforms.
- Research - Build a knowledge database and communicate regularly on market trends, competitors, and prospects.
- Understanding the business and industry services for getting better leads
- Research, track, maintain and update leads
- Research and maintain lead generation database
- Achieving sales targets by acquiring new clients & growing business from existing clients.
- Reach out to potential clients, Influencers, Actors for shoots and interviews.
- Follow up on incoming leads - taking their initial interest and building on this through contact by phone, email, F2F or online meeting (for overseas prospects) - resulting in a serious sales opportunity and then on to close.
- Proven track record of building relationships in person, online and via phone in North American, EU and Australian markets (Critical).
- Careful attention to detail as, with all sales roles, correct input of data into our CRM is critical.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage a varied workload according to formal and natural deadlines
- Preferable sales experience in selling to brands
- Understanding of the marketing/advertising industry and/or function
- Experience of demonstrating a product/service online or in person and building package solutions
- Experience of working with CRM databases would be ideal (Salesforce), as well as and Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint) or Google suite
Be part of an extraordinary story!
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. We hire exceptionally talented people and give them the space they need to excel. No glass ceilings here. The sky is the limit and we mean it!
Neemopani is committed to diversity and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. All qualified applicants are welcomed and encouraged to apply.