We are seeking a creative and strategic Content Manager/Head with a Minimum of 8-9 Years of Experience in Media and Marketing to lead and manage the content generation, Video Generation and overall content direction within the company. The ideal candidate must have experience in both B2C and B2B content and enough knowledge to guide the senior management towards the right Content generation Path and at the same time manager all relevant departments to get the job done.
You must have a passion for storytelling, a strong creative vision, and experience in managing a team of content creators and content writers for both the Media and Agency side of the house.
- Contribute to the creation of digital content for Neemopani direct channels (neemopani.com, agency.neemopani.com), as well as digital media, emails, banners, social media, and search ads & other platforms in order to enhance the online experience for our viewers and client.
- Collaborate and provide support to the production and development teams on projects by creating content for all online digital touchpoints.
- Provide the senior management with the direction and strategy for Revenue Generation through D2C and B2B content Generation.
- Develop and implement a content strategy that aligns with the studio's mission and goals.
- Lead a team of writers, editors, and designers to create high-quality content across various formats (e.g. blog posts, videos, social media) while maximizing PPC and Adsense revenue.
- Focus on strong SEO strategies to ensure the articles and content is ranked on Google and other search engine tools
- Use AI tools like Chat GPT to create content for in-house projects and external clients.
- Manage the content creation process from ideation to publication, ensuring that deadlines are met and quality standards are upheld.
- Create and Manage content for the Agency Client side from idea to execution which includes coordination with the production department.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that content is aligned with the overall marketing strategy
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and incorporate new ideas into the content strategy
- Analyze content performance data to make data-driven decisions and continuously improve content efforts
Be part of an extraordinary story!
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. We hire exceptionally talented people and give them the space they need to excel. No glass ceilings here. The sky is the limit and we mean it!
- This role is directly reporting to the CPO, hence you must have Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with ability to give research based answers.
- Ability to use Software’s and AI tools in daily tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- At least 7 years of experience in content creation, with a proven track record of leading a team
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Must be team-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate and work towards delivering project deadlines.
- Experience using analytics tools to measure content performance and inform decision-making
- Passion for storytelling and the ability to translate complex ideas into engaging content.
Neemopani is committed to diversity and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. All qualified applicants are welcomed and encouraged to apply.